Sunday, July 6, 2014

An Exhausting Day!

Second week in ICT IV

June 9-13
             In this week, I've already done 4 outputs. I learned and discovered some of the concepts in Cascading Style Sheet .
   

                                                                            
                             

                               
                             
                                                  
                                                                       
                               
            The first 3 outputs I did are easy for me. But when I reached the 15.4, gosh....it so difficult for me. Urggg! >,< I looked it one by one if I had type wrong but it's nothing. Until one day, I retype it again and finally, I got it. Hahaha! :D

            We also had a recitation about CSS Part 1 and I don't know what to answer. Because my computer is like a turtle...slow connection and the first one they called is my name. Gosh! T^T

            That's all. So tired for this week! -__-


-Nadia :) 








                                   

  


No comments:

Post a Comment