Sunday, December 14, 2014

Still on Flow Chart

28th Week (December 8-12)


Sir Peralta announced that on the first week of vacation is the start of checking all the 11 blogs and the deadline of the checking is on December 28. The first came up to my mind was like "again!? Ohh. I thought it was on January!" I was shocked. I just can't believe at this early period. I wish I could enjoy the Christmas break. I wish. 





Well this week, is just the continuation of doing the flow chart.


                                             Flow Chart 3


                                            Flow Chart 4


On Friday, we don't have ICT class because Mayor Macanlalay suspended the classes in the afternoon.

*credits: http://imgarcade.com/1/spongebob-shocked-face/

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment