Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Let's keep going!

33rd Week (January 26-30)

This week, all we do is encode and encode so that we can already finish all of our activities.

Monday. As expected, we encode the exercise 5 that no one in our batch again get it. (I don't know what to do so I decided to screenshot all the past activities that we did instead of doing the exercise 5) Hahaha! ☺
                                     Exercise 5 codes
                                    
                                     Exercise 5





Tuesday. We had a prejsquiz4 and we have to make a file which exactly like this:



Well, I didn't get it, and it sucks! Only Jessa get it. I envy Jessa! :)

Wednesday. We encode the prejsquiz4.

Friday. We have taken our JSQuiz4 this day. I am so worried because I do not know what I going to do with the quiz. My score in the quiz? As usual incorrect flow, 0 again for me. I really have to work hard next time so that I won't get zero point. </3

                             Js4Quiz



LSS! Listening to this song while doing my blog.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment