Saturday, March 7, 2015

Style

35th Week (February 9-13)

Monday. This is just the continuation of our new topic and it's the JavaScript 5.
Below are some of it:

Passing Arguments



Functions


Functions and Events


Function Scope

Return Value




End of JavaScript 5.

Tuesday. We have our exercise 1 and it's 10 points.
Here is our activity:

This activity, I didn't get any points. Okay let's forget it.

Wednesday. We don't attend our whole class from morning to afternoon cause my other classmate joined the Junior-Senior Promenade. So my friends and I decided to not go to school anymore. Haha!

Friday. This day, I was really disappointed, exactly disappointed. Tsssk! We have to make file which is exactly like this:







And of course, I'm really really happy cause at last I saw the music video of Style by Taylor Swift. We never go out of style~~



Adios! ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment