Friday, August 22, 2014

Ranking

Ninth Week (July 28- August 01)

For this week, we just finished our eight blog entries. I just can't imagine I rate 43 blog and give them feedback too in just 3 days. Well, you can't blame me for not finishing to rate 43 blog because we don't have computer nor laptop in our home. At first, I really don't know  how to do the averaging but with the help of my other classmate I just know but when I reached the ranking I don't have any idea how to rank so I just computed it manual to finished on time. I'm so thankful I finished ranking 43 blog, now I have a lot of time to the other school works to finished all. :)



What is Blog?

Blog is a Web site on which someone writes about personal opinions, activities and experiences.




Credits to www.meriam-webster.com/dictionary/blog

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment