Sunday, November 23, 2014

Achievement

25th Week (November 17-21)

It's been our 25th week in ICT class and it's really amazing. There are a lot of activities that we have made this week. Yeah, another topic and it's all about JavaScript IV.

As I said a while ago, we just receive our new copy of our new topics in JavaScript. It's getting harder, as usual. -_-


Well, this week all we do is encode and encode everything that is in the documents. 





Beside that JavaScript IV thingy we also have a quiz about JavaScript III. It's 80 points.


Here is our quiz:




I am so grateful because I didn't get zero in this quiz! I got 15 points and seriously, this is my first time to get a high scores in the quiz. Yes! Achievement. Hahaha! Well, I just can't believe I did that. Questions like "how did you know that Nadia ?" kept on running on my mind. Haha! :)



 *credits: http://thinkiris.wordpress.com/2008/07/03/


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment